Over the course of the last month or so we have been witnessing a coalescing of words, sentiment shifts and policy pronouncements that suggest a bubble is about to be engineered by central banks and governments. The idea that we are in a bubble is thus potentially extremely premature. I am personally becoming convinced that, notwithstanding a few bumps along the way, we may see the inflating of a massive stock market rally that may run hard until 2016. The US credit cycle appears to be only mid way through its typical 5-8 years and the likely Fed heir Janet Yellen is making all sorts of pronouncements suggesting the adjective ‘doveish’ used to describe her is an understatement. Continue reading
LATEST ARTICLESView All Articles
- Getting the best out of the team
- Rolling Stone rolls the stone away from the entrance to reveal…
- Back to the Future
- Gen Y will be buying cheaper houses soon
- QAN 2012 RESULTS CONTINUED
- Reporting season avalanche turns up another gem
- Welcome to RogerMontgomery.com
- Another Aussie Investing Classic.
- 2012 Prediction No#1. Will our banks raise capital?
- Are these the best value stocks right now?
- How does Roger Montgomery construct his share portfolio?
- Who asked for Easter holiday homework?
- Who makes your A1/A2 small cap list?
- How do your Value.able valuations compare?
- Is Apple an A1?
- Which 15 companies receive my A1 status?
Cochlear Limited (COH) is one of the businesses we have followed with interest over the years. More recently, we have been concerned that competitors like Med-El and Sonova might be closing the technological gap on COH, and threatening its dominant market position. Continue reading
There are seven Australian based LNG projects coming on stream over the next five years, which have a combined capacity of 83.2 billion cubic metres (bcm) and account for around 60 per cent of the 138 bcm under construction worldwide. Continue reading
We are excited to announce that The Montgomery Fund has been added to Asgard’s eWrap, including Infinity and Mastertrust products. Continue reading
Last week’s Freelancer (FLN) IPO marked the 73rd ASX listing this calendar year. We have steadily grown more and more skeptical at the speed many businesses are being brought to market in the pre-Christmas rush. Continue reading