NOW FOR JUST $49.95
LATEST ARTICLESView All Articles
- How big is Apple?
- The evolution of the music industry
- Buffett Watch
- Real estate chess: Buckle up!
- Why airlines don’t make for a good investment
- iSentia: a top-quality IPO
- Nasdaq Knock Out!
- Is China’s property market turning down?
- Will Ukraine’s Cold War heat up?
- Mining Closures Gather Pace
- Sometimes, it pays to find the truly visionary leaders
- Leighton’s share price: something stinks!
- One day, you’ll be glad you feel old and tired
- Ensure your tray tables are stowed!
- The Capital and Exploration Expenditure Cut – It’s Only Just Begun!
- Sirtex Share Price Soars
- Carsales: Cruising ahead of the pack
- The Merger of Myer and David Jones: TBC.
- 2013… what a year!
- Getting the best out of the team
- Rolling Stone rolls the stone away from the entrance to reveal…
- Back to the Future
- Gen Y will be buying cheaper houses soon
- QAN 2012 RESULTS CONTINUED
- Reporting season avalanche turns up another gem
- Welcome to RogerMontgomery.com
- Another Aussie Investing Classic.
- 2012 Prediction No#1. Will our banks raise capital?
- Are these the best value stocks right now?
- How does Roger Montgomery construct his share portfolio?
- Who asked for Easter holiday homework?
- Who makes your A1/A2 small cap list?
- How do your Value.able valuations compare?
- Is Apple an A1?
- Which 15 companies receive my A1 status?
Health care costs continue to rise above inflation, but perhaps the main insight the public has received into resolving this issue has been the increased publicity of negotiations between hospitals and insurers. It’s important to note that other players are actively working to provide more value in the system. Continue reading
SEEK reported its 2015 financial year results on 19 August. While the result itself was in line with the reduced market forecasts following the trading update in late June, the outlook statement caused a significant reduction in forward estimates. Continue reading
Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) models are ubiquitous in funds management. They tend to be time consuming to build, but when it comes to company valuation they are the gold standard, providing a comprehensive and elegant framework by which cash flow forecasts can be translated into estimates of value. Continue reading
Last week Altium Limited (ASX: ALU) provided its full year results for the 2015 financial year. Below we make a few notes on its progress. Continue reading
Trade Me (ASX: TME) is one result from reporting season that caught our attention. What did we find upon further analysis? Continue reading