NOW FOR JUST $49.95
LATEST ARTICLESView All Articles
- How big is Apple?
- The evolution of the music industry
- Buffett Watch
- Real estate chess: Buckle up!
- Why airlines don’t make for a good investment
- iSentia: a top-quality IPO
- Nasdaq Knock Out!
- Is China’s property market turning down?
- Will Ukraine’s Cold War heat up?
- Mining Closures Gather Pace
- Sometimes, it pays to find the truly visionary leaders
- Leighton’s share price: something stinks!
- One day, you’ll be glad you feel old and tired
- Ensure your tray tables are stowed!
- The Capital and Exploration Expenditure Cut – It’s Only Just Begun!
- Sirtex Share Price Soars
- Carsales: Cruising ahead of the pack
- The Merger of Myer and David Jones: TBC.
- 2013… what a year!
- Getting the best out of the team
- Rolling Stone rolls the stone away from the entrance to reveal…
- Back to the Future
- Gen Y will be buying cheaper houses soon
- QAN 2012 RESULTS CONTINUED
- Reporting season avalanche turns up another gem
- Welcome to RogerMontgomery.com
- Another Aussie Investing Classic.
- 2012 Prediction No#1. Will our banks raise capital?
- Are these the best value stocks right now?
- How does Roger Montgomery construct his share portfolio?
- Who asked for Easter holiday homework?
- Who makes your A1/A2 small cap list?
- How do your Value.able valuations compare?
- Is Apple an A1?
- Which 15 companies receive my A1 status?
Given its relatively undemanding valuation at the current share price, we decided to have a quick look at Nine Entertainment Co. Holdings Limited (ASX: NEC). When we looked, no matter which way we cut it, the shares look cheap. Continue reading
The market has had a spring in its step this year. In less than 2 months the S&P/ASX200 Accumulation Index has added around 10 per cent. If it continued at this rate we would finish the year more than 60 per cent up – an extraordinary result by any standards. Continue reading
We believe we have come across a ‘diamond in the rough’ of sorts and the stock in question is Altium Limited (ASX: ALU), a software design company currently located in San Diego, California. The company creates software that is used for the development of plastic circuit boards. Continue reading
McMillan Shakespeare Limited (ASX: MMS) has had a rough ride since mid 2013, but yesterday showed it was back to business as usual for the company. There are a few a few reasons why this is: Continue reading
As you know, one of the positive arguments for Montgomery funds investing in Medibank Private, is the ability of the company to harness rapidly-advancing technologies to improve patient outcomes and lower private health insurance claims.
In the US the question being asked is; Why give your doctors permission to incorporate data from fitness trackers and health apps into electronic patient records? Continue reading