NOW FOR JUST $49.95
LATEST ARTICLESView All Articles
- How big is Apple?
- The evolution of the music industry
- Buffett Watch
- Real estate chess: Buckle up!
- Why airlines don’t make for a good investment
- iSentia: a top-quality IPO
- Nasdaq Knock Out!
- Is China’s property market turning down?
- Will Ukraine’s Cold War heat up?
- Mining Closures Gather Pace
- Sometimes, it pays to find the truly visionary leaders
- Leighton’s share price: something stinks!
- One day, you’ll be glad you feel old and tired
- Ensure your tray tables are stowed!
- The Capital and Exploration Expenditure Cut – It’s Only Just Begun!
- Sirtex Share Price Soars
- Carsales: Cruising ahead of the pack
- The Merger of Myer and David Jones: TBC.
- 2013… what a year!
- Getting the best out of the team
- Rolling Stone rolls the stone away from the entrance to reveal…
- Back to the Future
- Gen Y will be buying cheaper houses soon
- QAN 2012 RESULTS CONTINUED
- Reporting season avalanche turns up another gem
- Welcome to RogerMontgomery.com
- Another Aussie Investing Classic.
- 2012 Prediction No#1. Will our banks raise capital?
- Are these the best value stocks right now?
- How does Roger Montgomery construct his share portfolio?
- Who asked for Easter holiday homework?
- Who makes your A1/A2 small cap list?
- How do your Value.able valuations compare?
- Is Apple an A1?
- Which 15 companies receive my A1 status?
We have been watching with great personal interest the changes being implemented that govern credit card interchange fees.
Why? Because no matter what your financial position, there are few things more unAustralian than being ripped off by a fellow Australian. And it seems it happens everywhere. Continue reading
There is a bank called China Minsheng. Minsheng used to be an investor’s dream: growing earnings consistently above 30 per cent a year, benefiting from the boom that was the Chinese economy. Continue reading
On May 26th of this year, investors celebrated the 120th anniversary of the Dow Jones Industrial Average® and it still remains perhaps the world’s most visible and oft-cited stock market gauge. Continue reading
I am personally delighted to announce that Montgomery Investment Management has been awarded the prestigious Emerging Fund Manager of the Year title at the 2016 Money Management and Lonsec Fund Manager of the Year Awards. Continue reading
Following a recent trading update, Flight Centre (ASX:FLT) shares are trading at around their lowest levels for some years. In its announcement to the market FLT attributed the weak trading to a wide assortment of issues including: the Federal election; Brexit; airfare price wars; investment in key improvement strategies and the Zika virus. Continue reading