NOW FOR JUST $49.95
LATEST ARTICLESView All Articles
- Nasdaq Knock Out!
- Is China’s property market turning down?
- Will Ukraine’s Cold War heat up?
- Mining Closures Gather Pace
- Sometimes, it pays to find the truly visionary leaders
- Leighton’s share price: something stinks!
- One day, you’ll be glad you feel old and tired
- Ensure your tray tables are stowed!
- The Capital and Exploration Expenditure Cut – It’s Only Just Begun!
- Sirtex Share Price Soars
- Carsales: Cruising ahead of the pack
- The Merger of Myer and David Jones: TBC.
- 2013… what a year!
- Getting the best out of the team
- Rolling Stone rolls the stone away from the entrance to reveal…
- Back to the Future
- Gen Y will be buying cheaper houses soon
- QAN 2012 RESULTS CONTINUED
- Reporting season avalanche turns up another gem
- Welcome to RogerMontgomery.com
- Another Aussie Investing Classic.
- 2012 Prediction No#1. Will our banks raise capital?
- Are these the best value stocks right now?
- How does Roger Montgomery construct his share portfolio?
- Who asked for Easter holiday homework?
- Who makes your A1/A2 small cap list?
- How do your Value.able valuations compare?
- Is Apple an A1?
- Which 15 companies receive my A1 status?
Tomorrow will mark the initial public offering of Burson Group, Australia’s largest trade-focused distributor of automotive aftermarket parts. Based on an initial evaluation, we believe the business is of high quality and have participated in the offering. Continue reading
The Wall Street Journal recently published a very interesting chart that showed declines in inflation rates over the last year in many countries and financial centers. This perhaps seems surprising given the relentless “quantitative easing” that has been taking place in the US, not to mention the bond-buying program in the Eurozone. Continue reading
On Thursday, Dick Smith Holdings (ASX: DSH) released a solid quarterly result, revealing a continued period of buoyancy in household electronic goods sales. Whilst we don’t own shares in the business – as we prefer to own the dominant player in any sector – we couldn’t help but take note. Continue reading
It is estimated that the number of people over the age of 70 will double in Australia over the 2006-2021 period. This “grey market”, or the Generational Avalanche as we refer to it internally, is going to fundamentally shape the landscape of the Australian economy. Continue reading
Those of you have read anything or even, possibly, everything written about Warren Buffett, you would know that he has said many flattering things about Charles Browne and Forrest Tweedy and the brokerage-come-funds-management firm they founded Tweedy Browne LLC. Continue reading