NOW FOR JUST $49.95
LATEST ARTICLESView All Articles
- Real estate chess: Buckle up!
- Why airlines don’t make for a good investment
- iSentia: a top-quality IPO
- Nasdaq Knock Out!
- Is China’s property market turning down?
- Will Ukraine’s Cold War heat up?
- Mining Closures Gather Pace
- Sometimes, it pays to find the truly visionary leaders
- Leighton’s share price: something stinks!
- One day, you’ll be glad you feel old and tired
- Ensure your tray tables are stowed!
- The Capital and Exploration Expenditure Cut – It’s Only Just Begun!
- Sirtex Share Price Soars
- Carsales: Cruising ahead of the pack
- The Merger of Myer and David Jones: TBC.
- 2013… what a year!
- Getting the best out of the team
- Rolling Stone rolls the stone away from the entrance to reveal…
- Back to the Future
- Gen Y will be buying cheaper houses soon
- QAN 2012 RESULTS CONTINUED
- Reporting season avalanche turns up another gem
- Welcome to RogerMontgomery.com
- Another Aussie Investing Classic.
- 2012 Prediction No#1. Will our banks raise capital?
- Are these the best value stocks right now?
- How does Roger Montgomery construct his share portfolio?
- Who asked for Easter holiday homework?
- Who makes your A1/A2 small cap list?
- How do your Value.able valuations compare?
- Is Apple an A1?
- Which 15 companies receive my A1 status?
As the Hong Kong democracy protests continue today, one wonders how they are being portrayed on the Chinese mainland. Naturally, this is a very sensitive topic for the Chinese Communist Party; and the Party reserves the right to influence the dissemination of information relating to such matters. Continue reading
Over the 2009 to 2014 period, China’s non-financial corporate debt to GDP ratio has risen from 90 per cent to 120 per cent. Our friends at Macquarie Research have done some excellent analysis, collecting the financial data from nearly 3,000 companies that have outstanding bonds. Continue reading
In their recently released report entitled Investing in the future: How megatrends are reshaping the future of the investment management industry, KPMG looked at – amongst other things – analysing the economic and social risks associated with scarcity. Continue reading
Team Montgomery has long warned the Australian dollar, at near parity to the US dollar, has a fair bit of downside risk (see here, here and here). With that hypothesis now playing out – and commentators starting to crow – you may be wondering which companies may benefit from a stronger US dollar. Continue reading
Earlier this week, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) commented on the Harper Competition Review Draft Report. ACCC Chairman, Rod Sims, said: “The draft report is part of the most significant review in this area for over 20 years”. Continue reading