NOW FOR JUST $49.95
LATEST ARTICLESView All Articles
- Buffett Watch
- Real estate chess: Buckle up!
- Why airlines don’t make for a good investment
- iSentia: a top-quality IPO
- Nasdaq Knock Out!
- Is China’s property market turning down?
- Will Ukraine’s Cold War heat up?
- Mining Closures Gather Pace
- Sometimes, it pays to find the truly visionary leaders
- Leighton’s share price: something stinks!
- One day, you’ll be glad you feel old and tired
- Ensure your tray tables are stowed!
- The Capital and Exploration Expenditure Cut – It’s Only Just Begun!
- Sirtex Share Price Soars
- Carsales: Cruising ahead of the pack
- The Merger of Myer and David Jones: TBC.
- 2013… what a year!
- Getting the best out of the team
- Rolling Stone rolls the stone away from the entrance to reveal…
- Back to the Future
- Gen Y will be buying cheaper houses soon
- QAN 2012 RESULTS CONTINUED
- Reporting season avalanche turns up another gem
- Welcome to RogerMontgomery.com
- Another Aussie Investing Classic.
- 2012 Prediction No#1. Will our banks raise capital?
- Are these the best value stocks right now?
- How does Roger Montgomery construct his share portfolio?
- Who asked for Easter holiday homework?
- Who makes your A1/A2 small cap list?
- How do your Value.able valuations compare?
- Is Apple an A1?
- Which 15 companies receive my A1 status?
I recently came across this excellent animated educational video produced by Sirtex Medical US, showing how their core medical device, SIR-Spheres, are delivered to inoperable tumours in the liver. Continue reading
You don’t have to be a Nobel Prize-winning economist to notice there’s been a lot of talk on bubbles lately. In this subscriber-only White Paper, Roger Montgomery takes a closer look at just what’s happening with asset prices.
A very turbulent month on the markets has finally subsided. From peak to trough, the S&P 500 was down over 7 per cent; the DAX was down nearly 13 per cent; and the ASX 200 was down nearly 9 per cent. A key reason for the decline related to fears over global deflation and the prospect that policymakers were out of ideas to help stimulate growth. Continue reading
Managing hospitals is a tough gig. The Government and private health insurers exert considerable influence in setting the price for each procedure, which means that hospital operators must have a complete focus on limiting costs in order to maximise earnings. Ramsay Health Care Ltd (ASX: RHC) has excelled in this environment, but we wonder if further margin expansion is possible? Continue reading
Back in June, we posted series of articles exploring the application of pattern recognition technology in identifying good and bad equity investments. Continue reading